Monday, July 23, 2007

Urban Camo Update - Work & Upcoming Writing

My devoted roster of long-time readers will probably notice that there's been a bit of a gap since my last post here on Urban Camouflage. My deepest apologies - I'll send reimbursement cheques to you all soon.

The update is that I've just started a new job at a software company, and I'm very iBusy learning the e-ropes.

However, I am working away on another piece for the Gazette on some of Montreal's alternative performance spaces - a few of the abandoned or repurposed buildings around the city now being used for creative output. This little honey should be out in print in the first week of August, and I'll have it online shortly thereafter.

Also, a few people over the last few days have mentioned that the link to the last Gazette piece I wrote (on Montreal's emerging dubstep scene) requires registration on the Gazette site, so I decided to post the whole piece here.

I hope you are able to read it and enjoy it. Leave a comment if you are feeling so inclined.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Where would someone send you something for possible review?

Regards,
Thomas

info@architectureofsound.com