Thursday, April 12, 2007

Exclaim Cup Round Up

Well, I'm back, beat up, and (of course) watching the NHL playoffs. Because this is a music blog, I'll resist writing a lot about the Exclaim Cup weekend and all the hockey that went on. I just thought I'd let you know I did a brief round up of the weekend on the Midnight Poutine blog, trying to show the Montreal connections.

On the musical side of things, I will probably never again be able to hear "Let Your Backbone Slide" without hearing it in bluegrass style. Thanks a LOT, Peterborough Pneumonia.

2 comments:

shando said...

THIS IS A MUSIC BLOG???????
!!!!!!!!!********$$$$$$$%£££££@*((

The Editor said...

of COURSE dude - check out the masthead: dark gray and light gray music in the urban space.

on the other hand, i have no probs sqweezing pretty much EVERYTHING in my life into music...so its a pretty loose definition.