Monday, October 09, 2006

Pop Montreal Coverage in Midnight Poutine

Whew. It has been a very busy few days, checking out some stuff at Pop Montreal for local blog Midnight Poutine. As it is all music related, I thought I would post a link to it in this post, rather than re-producing all the content here (everything I write for MidPout is also available via the links at right).

I particularly enjoyed the set by A Northern Chorus, and would gladly see them any other time they come to town.

Also picked up some more material for review, so there will be stuff about that in the coming days.

In the meantime, have a read of this stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a fan I am of The Sally Fields? I'm happy to have stumbled across this blog. When's the next SF release? Your international fans are waiting.

I was also a fan of Catherine by Gallery 6 but man, that was ages ago.

The Editor said...

aw yeah, the international shout-out. new sally fields is being worked on...may end up as a project called "faunaflage".

its in the worx tho. thanks for the post "anonymous".